Hi there, I read your blog from time to time...found it through Ben and Sherie. We are going to Italy in early September with our 2 little girls (they will be 2 1/2 and 6 months old at the time). We will be in Rome and also renting a house in Umbria. I would love to get your thoughts, suggestions, etc. for traveling with a child in Italy...especially Rome, which I have heard is not so kid friendly (not in terms of people, but infrastructure). When you get back and catch your breath, I'd love to hear from you! My e-mail is sarabrookline@yahoo.com. Thanks! Best, Sara http://lucyelise.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Hi there,
I read your blog from time to time...found it through Ben and Sherie. We are going to Italy in early September with our 2 little girls (they will be 2 1/2 and 6 months old at the time). We will be in Rome and also renting a house in Umbria. I would love to get your thoughts, suggestions, etc. for traveling with a child in Italy...especially Rome, which I have heard is not so kid friendly (not in terms of people, but infrastructure). When you get back and catch your breath, I'd love to hear from you! My e-mail is sarabrookline@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Best,
Sara
http://lucyelise.blogspot.com
Post a Comment