Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

While Chris was away, the girls did play!

Friday night cocktails with Elliot and Samantha (and Sherie and Ben, too).
I think that Elliot and Charlie have turned a corner in their friendship. Elliot is 22 months younger than Charlie and this week it was almost as if Charlie really saw her for the first time. In the car ride home, Charlie said to me, "Elliot talks a lot! And she has really long hair." Later she said, "Elliot has never been to my house." I laughed and told her that Elliot has been to her house lots of times, most recently at her birthday just a few weeks ago. Charlie replied, "But, she's never come to my house for a PLAY DATE. Can she please come for a play date?" I think that they are genetically predisposed to be best friends, so while I'm not too surprised by this turn of events, I am very excited.
Saturday afternoon outing to the Heritage Cranberry Festival.
These first two pictures are deceiving -- Charlie is standing (and laying) at the top of a giant sand dune. The water you see a flooded cranberry bog.
Sunday morning pumpkin carving with school friends.
Leaving their parents to do the work, Alice, Kali, and Charlie spent most of the morning rocking in Marc's fantastic hammock.
Thanks for a super fun weekend, Cha Cha!

No comments: