Sunday, January 11, 2009

The First of the Fives and Toot Toot Goes My Horn

Man, these kids are getting old. Charlie's friend Alice celebrated her fifth birthday today with a super great gymnastics party. By the way, Alice is exceptionally tall for her age - Charlie is not nearly as tiny as she seems!

Toot, toot goes my horn. Charlie's too. Sherie gave me a really great sewing book for Christmas, and Charlie and I have been looking through it trying to determine what our first project would be. We settled on napkins for Charlie's tea set, and then I decided she really need a tablecloth too. Charlie and I picked out the fabric together, and while I pulled the fabric through the machine, she worked the pedal. We're both quite proud of the end result.
Oh, and if you like the tea set, you too can have one -- just order it online, like we did, from Grasshopper 510!

No comments: