For good or bad, now that Charlie can read and spell, she is all over the internet. She has discovered YouTube (much to our dismay) and loves to search for videos on it. When I showed her that I had posted this video to YouTube, she was super excited and said that when she gets home from school today, she wants to see if anyone has viewed, liked, and/or commented on it. So, if you're so inclined, please like or comment on the video in YouTube -- Charlie will be thrilled.
3 comments:
Great Job Charlie- you did a fantastic job! Love, Aunt Rosemary
Great Job Charlie- you did a fantastic job! Love, Aunt Rosemary
Well, Charlie is more savvy than me, b.c I could not find it on You Tube to make a comment there. Elliot & Samantha watched the video in awe and thought that she did an excellent job talking on the phone.
Post a Comment