Monday, October 31, 2011

October

Oy, I'm behind.  All I've got is the old "busy and lazy" excuse.  So, without further ado, here are some pictures from October - I post them with a pledge to better in November.

Pumpkin picking on a gorgeous, but ultimately too hot October morning.









Hanging at home.


Carving and painting pumpkins.






Giving the ole Elf Costume a try prior to Halloween.


Heading out to the Roscoe Village Halloween parade.  The only time Juliet was willing to wear her owl mask (and only for 30 seconds that one time).


 

Little Owly at her Wiggleworms class.

Hawthorne Scholastic Academy Halloween parade.









Getting ready to head out for Trick-or-Treating.  Owl costume abandoned for something warmer and witchier.

The night's final costume - Bunny baby!

Carly, Charlie and Rachel.  Our third year trick-or-treating together.  These girls seriously got some HAUL tonight.


And, of course, we cannot say goodbye to October without wishing Chris a very, very happy birthday!


No comments: