Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Class Picture Day

So begins a school rite of passage...the class picture. Charlie's is today, and I took several pictures at home so I could have a comparison of what we get from the school. If her experience is anything like mine, we will be sorely disappointed in the pictures. And we've already got one strike against us as I see in the pictures (and I'm not posting them all here because in almost all of them Charlie has a fake smile) that Charlie has some pen on the tip of her nose. But, that's somehow appropriate because anyone who sees her regularly can attest that she almost always has pen and/or marker on her arms, hands, and face. That's what happens when you spend most of your waking hours drawing pictures.

This one? Not so fake - about the 10th that I took.

No comments: