Thursday, October 29, 2009

A post with just pictures...

Had a realization this morning that I have all these pictures to post, but no time to write them up. And, Halloween, the event our household has been waiting for since about mid-September, is almost upon us and our little mermaid is sure to be much photographed. So, I give you these pictures without much exposition so as to get them out there before the weekend. Enjoy - we certainly have the last few weeks!

Cambridge playdate - Liam, Charlie, Kali:
Carving pumpkins and our awesome finished products:
Open House and Pumpkin Carving Party...somehow I neglected to bring out my camera except to capture fun with floam and a great pic of Jeannie and baby Max.
Heading off to the Roscoe Village Halloween parade with Dennis and Maddie. Charlie's mermaid costume was not yet complete, so she wore last year's Dorothy costume.
Happy two days before Halloween!

No comments: