My camera is having issues and a good 75% of my pictures from Delray Beach are crap. Rats. It was a great few days of relaxing, swimming, playing in the sand. Charlie loves the beach. Juliet not so much. Both girls love the pool. All in all it was a restful time with Grammy and Grandpa, which we needed in anticipation of Florida 2012 Part 2: Disney World.
What I really wish that I had a picture of was when we let Charlie AND Juliet ride in the golf cart through downtown Delray. It was a bit freaky to see the cart drive by Chris and I with Juliet sitting in the front seat on Grammy's lap. Not the smartest in all parenting moves, perhaps, but much fun for the kids. I blame Chris and I being drunk on ocean air and breezes for our questionable choice.
And really, what would a beach vacation be without a buried in sand child?


No comments:
Post a Comment