Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Is anyone still reading this blog?

Seeing how I last posted on September 3 (!!!), it would be totally reasonable that anyone who used to read this blog has given up hope.  But, just in case the grandparents have toughed out the long, long delay, I give you...PICTURES (many of which have already debuted on Facebook due to the ease of posting from my phone...sorry!).

Okay, so Blogger tells me that I'm over storage limit.  Hmmm....

I just loaded everything into Flickr!  Feel free to scroll through until I solve this problem.

Johnston Family Flickr PhotoStream

You'll know that you've seen all the pictures when you hit the Heywoods, Buxtons, and Johnstons in the Outer Banks of North Carolina -- where we are all headed again this July.  As the wind whips around today, July cannot come too soon for me!



1 comment:

Kate said...

I am still reading this blog!