Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Week of School - A Great Success!

Charlie had a wonderful first week of school. Each day she was happy to head to the train with Chris and then let him drop her at her classroom door without a bit of protest. When I picked her up each afternoon, she bounded out of school declaring, "I had the best time EVER!" We think she's going to have a wonderful year.

And, if you, fair reader, would like to follow Charlie's year (I'm guessing only grandparents are say, "Yes!"), Charlie's teachers have classroom websites where they update information for the parents, but also post pictures (look for the link in the left sidebar) and information about what the classes have been up to.

Ms. Kennedy's Early Birds & Lunch Bunch

Ms. Cohen's Afternoon JK Class

Having been part of a Co-op for the last two years, it is extremely strange to me to not know who any of these kids are (Charlie at this point can only tell me one name of a classmate, although she describes quite a few of them), but we hope to meet some of them as time goes on.

No comments: