I'm sure that even those of you who adore my kids do not want to see 57 pictures of our holidays. But, that's how many I have picked. And, picking them took so much energy that I cannot possible weed them at this point...so, well...enjoy a lot of pictures!
Pre-Christmas posing with a grumpy reindeer.

Grammy and Grandpa came to visit!


To hold her is to kiss her, there's no getting around it.


Christmas Eve




We woke up to a picture-perfect White Christmas morning.


I cannot believe how patient Charlie was while we snapped pictures.





Juliet quickly understood the fun of Christmas.


Operation no longer makes that horrible, teeth-shattering buzzing sound. Kind-of not as fun.

And then, with just a day to put the house in order and take down the tree, we were off to California!
Baby's first plane flight - she was awesome.

Oh, the people we did see and hug!
Mary Ann (and Bart - not pictured)

Donna (and Gus - not pictured)

Taylor

Adrienne (and Rosemary - not pictured)

Noah
Ticket to Ride Champion Emma
If you can get past the stark difference in their coloring, I do think that Emma and Charlie look quite a lot alike.Tyler (and Doug - not pictured)

What are Tyler and Charlie laughing about? Farts. Yes, they are five and six.
Calvin and Tenley (and Eric and Kristy - not pictured)





And the most important reason for our visit - Nana. You might call her Grandma, Mumsie, Mom or Dot, but for Juliet and Charlie, she is all Nana.



The Spitzer / Bartolome's are urban farmers. The chickens were fun, but I think my desire for my own hen house is cured.





Really, the theme of the trip was COUSINS. Cousins (Emma & Noah), cousins (Tyler), and more cousins (Calvin & Tenley).
Trying for midnight on New Year's Eve (Emma made it, Charlie made it until 11)


Noah & Juliet. Rare scene because Juliet is not pulling Noah's hair.

Emma and Charlie concert; Emma, Charlie and Noah magic show.






Yes, that is a hot tub. We definitely were no longer in Chicago.All in all, it was a truly fantastic trip!




So far so good in 2011!
1 comment:
LOVED the pix!! Happy New Year, y'all! xox from all of us
Post a Comment