TO: Johnston Film WorkersFR: American Public TelevisionRE: Distribution DealI'll keep this short. MUST have US PTV exclusive. Interested? You know where to find me. -HFBPS: Nice packaging.
holy crap, that was FANCY! I am super impressed.
That is AWESOME! I am going to show the girls to get them psyched for our Elf this year. And what is Ella smoking in that green cup? ANd i like how it looks like Juliet flung Ella onto the bricks. Oh, I like lots of it. More videos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
TO: Johnston Film Workers
FR: American Public Television
RE: Distribution Deal
I'll keep this short. MUST have US PTV exclusive. Interested? You know where to find me. -HFB
PS: Nice packaging.
holy crap, that was FANCY! I am super impressed.
That is AWESOME! I am going to show the girls to get them psyched for our Elf this year. And what is Ella smoking in that green cup? ANd i like how it looks like Juliet flung Ella onto the bricks. Oh, I like lots of it. More videos!
Post a Comment