Monday, September 05, 2011

The Post Before

I have been so very lax about posting as of late, and I just had the realization that we are about to have some very post-worthy events (first day of school! birthday!). I didn't want to miss posting these photos, however, from a wonderful visit from Grammy and Grandpa. A truly great week that culminated with Chris and I going away for two nights. It was work for him, but a lovely bit of vacation for me (lost cell phone and earthquake notwithstanding). Thanks, Mom and Dad for hanging with the girls!

Tickle/tackle fest with Uncle Chris



Who is the monkey here? The Lincoln Park Zoo with Grammy and Grandpa.




Relaxing in the backyard.



Alley basketball! Our neighbors directly behind us have a hoop, and it's available for all the neighborhood to play on.






Backyard art
And, coming to a Christmas card near you, I bet!

Who doesn't love Elmo?

Picture-proof that Charlie still looks a whole lot like her Uncle Chris.

No comments: