We had a fantastic Saturday, and I have very little photography to show for it. I guess that I was having too much fun to pull out the camera. As a result, we have no pictures from
The Gore Place Sheep Shearing Festival showing Charlie, Liam, and Sam dancing; none showing Charlie and Elliot and Zoe rolling down the slight incline by our picnic spot; no photos of the sheep herding or shearing demonstrations that had Charlie mesmerized. The camera was also noticeably absent later in the evening when we had our first-of-the-season cookout with the Buxtons where the kids provided the entertainment--Charlie played the harmonica and Sam rocked out on the ukulele.
Here are the slim pickings from the day:
Charlie - Flower Power

Liam and Charlie pose like they are in front of the firing squad:

Ice cream!

What I do have ample photos of is the moment in which, three and a half years after their first meeting, that Zelly decides that Charlie isn't so bad to have around...provided she keeps it up with that brush!

No comments:
Post a Comment